Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California, is an independent member of the Blue Shield Association. Blue Shield of California is a not for profit health plan dedicated to providing California residents with access to high quality health care at a reasonable price. Founded in 1939, Blue Shield now has 3.2 million members, 4,500 employees. With one of the largest provider networks and more than 20 office locations, Blue Shield of California provides a wide range of products throughout the state of California.
Blue Shield Mission and Values
As a not for profit health plan, Blue Shield is guided by their mission and values.
Blue Shield of California Mission
- To ensure all California members have access to high-quality health care at an affordable price.
Blue Shield of California Values
- We place the customers at the center of what we do.
- We are creative and take risks.
- We are responsible for maintaining Blue Shield's heritage.
- We create an environment that promotes personal, professional and team fulfillment.
As an Independent health insurance agent in Ventura California, Matt and MattsInsurance4CA.com can help you find a health plan that will fit your personal needs and budget. At www.MattsInsurance4CA.com you can compare Blue Shield of California health plans for individual and family needs. Plus you will see all the major carriers side by side to compare and review. It’s our goal to help you find the right California health insurance plan that is contracted with the doctors and hospitals you want, at an affordable price.